Spanish Fork Engineering was named Public Works Division of the Year for 2023 and was recognized during City Council meeting on Feb. 6.
Engineering was selected for the award for many reasons, including the following:
- Successfully implementing safety measures in traffic projects
- Reducing change orders and showcasing effective project management
- Embracing cutting-edge technology through the implementation of Survey 123
- Completing an unprecedented number of competed traffic projects,
- Closing on numerous land acquisitions
- Upgrading the bluestakes process for improved efficiency
- Being valuable team players and fostering teamwork unity across various city departments on large projects.