We've revamped our online catalog to make it even easier for you to find what you're looking for, as well as discover other materials that may be of interest to you.
To log in to the catalog, visit catalog.spanishfork.org and click "Sign In". Your login credentials are your library card number (or username) and your pin (or password). Please contact us at email@example.com or 801.804.4480 if you have trouble logging into your account.
To help you become acquainted with the new catalog, we've prepared this video to highlight some of its key features and capabilities. Some of those features include:
- All the different item types for a title show up under 1 record. For example, if you search for Harry Potter and the Sorcerers' Stone, you'll find the book, audiobook, e-book, e-audiobook, and Kindle book all under 1 record. No more scrolling through countless search results looking for your preferred item type.
- Place Overdrive holds directly in the catalog without having to go into the Libby app.
- Improved search results. The new catalog is much better at returning more relevant search results based on your search criteria.
- Reader recommendations -- receive recommendations based on items that you rate.
- While you wait -- the catalog provides recommendations for items that are available now that related to an item you just placed on hold.
- Freeze a hold -- Not ready for your hold? If it hasn't been fulfilled, you can "freeze" it until a later date.
- Search historical photos in the University of Utah's historical photo database right in the catalog, including photos of Spanish Fork!
- And so much more!
Thank you for your continued support of the Spanish Fork Library, and a huge thanks to the Spanish Fork RAP program for helping fund this new catalog. We hope you find this new catalog to be a helpful resource as you use the library.