Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
Telephone: (801) 804-4616
Fiesta Days Rodeo
July 20-24, 2020
Get your tickets now for the 2020 Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo! The Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo is held every July and has been a Fiesta Days tradition for 78 years.
You won't believe your eyes as you watch the ferocious, 1-ton bucking bulls, wild bucking horses, and the brave cowboys and cowgirls as they compete in classic rodeo events: Bareback Riding, Steer Wrestling, Team Roping, Saddle Bronc Riding, Tie-Down Roping, Women's Barrel Racing, and of course - Bull Riding. Be sure to arrive early and start your night off right with the famous Mutton Bustin' and pre-show entertainment.
Starting in 2020, the Fiesta Days Rodeo will begin at 7:30 p.m., with preshow events beginning at 7:00 p.m. Get to the arena early so you don't miss any of the action.
PRCA Xtreme Bulls!!!
Monday, July 20
Tickets are sure to go fast, so log onto www.sfcitytix.com now to get your tickets!
PRCA Xtreme Bulls FAQ
Does the Xtreme Bulls event replace one of the rodeo nights?
No, the Xtreme Bulls is an additional night of rodeo. Instead of having 4 nights of rodeo, the Fiesta Days celebration will have 5.
Does the Xtreme Bulls event include other rodeo events, like bareback bronc riding, barrel racing, or team roping?
No, the Xtreme Bulls event only has bull riding. The event will include 42 bull riders, so it is sure to be an exciting evening of rodeo!
What are the ticket prices for the Xtreme Bulls event?
Tickets are $17.50 (each) for grandstand and $14.50 for reserved seating (each), which is the same as the current Saturday and 24th pricing.
What time does the Xtreme Bulls event start?
Starting in 2020, each Fiesta Days rodeo begins at 7:30 p.m., with pre-show events beginning at 7:00 p.m..
If I purchase a box to the other rodeo nights, do I also have to purchase a box for the Xtreme Bulls event?
Also returning in 2020 is the best bucking stock in the world courtesy of Frontier Rodeo. They have won Stock Contractor of the Year in the PRCA for the last four consecutive years. Joining them to make Fiesta Days unforgettable will be rodeo clown JJ Harrison and the high-flying motorcycle act, Cowboy Kenny’s Steel Rodeo Tour.
The Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo has had 57 consecutive sellouts, so get your tickets early. You won't want to miss the best-attended rodeo in the state!
Fairgrounds - 475 S Main (Exit #257) Click Here for Map
Fiesta Days Rodeo begins at 7:30 p.m. Pre-show activities being at 7:00 p.m.
Events and Sponsors
- Bareback Bronc Riding - Rocky's Tire Pros
- Steer Wrestling - Big O Tires
- Team Roping - Bank of American Fork
- Tie Down Roping - Dependable Door Systems
- Bull Riding - Peak Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Saddle Bronc Riding - Utah Community Credit Union
- Women's Barrel Racing - McCoLee
You will also enjoy these crowd favorites:
- Event Winners - Rock Canyon Bank
- Mutton Bustin' - Creative Signs
- Specialty Act - Maple Creek Home Health & Hospice
- Roping Chutes - The Daily Herald
- Rodeo Royalty - Quest Mechanical Contractors
- Gold Chute #1 - McKell Thompson Hunter
- Gold Chute #2 - Wasatch Pallet
- Gold Chute #3 - Westland Construction
- Gold Chute #4 - Ream's Western Outfitters
- Gold Chute #5 - Security Insurance
- Gold Chute #6 - Tim Shanto Insurance
- Video Board - LEI Engineers and Surveyors
- Instant Replay - Western States Insurance
- Instant Replay - Westland Construction
- Stock Contractor - Frontier Rodeo Company
- PRCA Rodeo Announcer - Greg Simas
- Specialty Act - Kenny Steel Cowboy Motorcycle Tour
- Barrel Man - JJ Harrison
- Bullfighter - Joe Butler
- Bullfighter - Richie Harris
Sponsored by Wiggy Wash
Click here to purchase Rodeo Tickets!
Please call 801-804-4666 or 801-804-4500 ext. 0 with any questions regarding Rodeo Tickets
NOTICE: The description that will be shown on your Bank Statement for all ticket purchases
will be "SFCITYTIX" or "SPANISH FORK RODEO"
July 21 & 22
July 20, 23 & 24
2020 PRCA Fiesta Days Rodeo tickets are on sale at SFCityTIX and at the Spanish Fork City Office, located at 40 South Main in Spanish Fork.