To submit a request:
- Go to http://suvgismaps.spanishfork.org/appsSF/SFC-Citizenrequest/
- Click “+ Submit a Request” in the bottom right corner.
- Fill in the fields:
- Location: Address of the suggestion. You can either enter in an address or click a location on the map.
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email
- Type of Transportation Issue:
- Access Management (access to businesses, schools, residences, etc.)
- Multi-Modal (transit, bikes, pedestrians, trails)
- Transportation (circulation, mobility, congestion at intersections and roadways)
- Safety (includes skewed and offset intersections, speeds, traffic calming, railroad crossings)
- Click “Submit”
Once you submit your request, it will show up on the map as a dot (the dot color will vary by the issue type). Only the type of issue and your comment will be viewable to the public. After submitting your request, you can revisit the map to track its progress. Requests that have been resolved will be marked as such.
Requests submitted before September 9 will be considered in the updated Transportation Master Plan. While we will still accept suggestions after that date, they may not be included in the Plan.