Festival of Lights
- Turn off your headlights prior to reaching the ticket booth. This helps other drivers exit the park safely without distractions.
- Turn on your headlights as you exit the park.
- Stay in your vehicles at all times.
- No stopping or parking along the route.
- For groups coming to Festival of Lights in multiple vehicles where one person is paying for the entire group, please make sure that the person paying is in the first vehicle of the group and all vehicles are traveling together.
- Second drive through the displays will be allowed from December 26 through January 1 only.
- No horse-drawn wagons or carriages are allowed.
- Please use the far right lane when driving to Festival of Lights on Powerhouse Road to allow for through traffic to pass.
Due to the layout of Canyon View Park, the turn to "go around again" is difficult and hazardous. On especially busy, high volume nights, traffic comes to a standstill within the park if cars are trying to make this turn to "go around again" as they block traffic from both directions. Because of this, cars will NOT be permitted to make this turn and "go around again" until December 26. We appreciate your help as we want the Festival of Lights to be a safe, pleasant experience for everyone.