Office Location & Hours
Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Emergency/After Hours: 801.804.4440
Garbage pickups are on Monday and Tuesday. Please have cans out by 7:00 am regardless. For route information see the Garbage Collection route map.
Beginning February 15, 2021, we are switching to a 4 day pick-up schedule. See the new Garbage Collection route map (and the corresponding pick-up zone descriptions) that will be effective then. More information will be coming as we approach the change day. To see which days garbage collection is scheduled, see the 2021 Garbage/Recycling Pickup Schedule.
2021 Holiday Collection
Garbage collection is affected by the holiday schedule from the Transfer Station. Click here to view their website.
- Memorial Day - May 31, pick up one day late
- Labor Day - September 6, pick up one day late
- Thanksgiving - November 25, pick up one day late (Thursday pickups ONLY)
- All other holidays are normal collection days.
You might also be interested in the 2021 Garbage/Recycling Pickup Schedule
Guidelines to Ensure Consistent Service:
- All trash/recycle containers must be placed outside by 7 AM.
- Place the container in the street with wheels against the curb or within two feet of the blacktop, and the front of the container facing the street.
- Containers must be placed four feet apart from other containers and eight feet from mailboxes, poles, fences, trees, or parked vehicles for easy access.