Posted Apr 07, 20212021 Spring Cleanup
Spanish Fork City’s Spring Cleanup event will be held from April 26-May 8.
Posted Mar 26, 2021Household Hazardous Waste Event
The Utah County Health Department will be holding the Household Hazardous Waste Event from April 1-30.
Posted Jan 28, 20212021 GARBAGE AND RECYCLING SCHEDULE CHANGES
Your garbage/recycle collection day may be changing, beginning Feb. 15, 2021.
Office Location & Hours
Monday - Friday; 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Emergency/After Hours: 801.804.4440
Beginning February 15, 2021, we are switching to a 4-day pick-up schedule. See the new Garbage Collection route map (and the corresponding pick-up zone descriptions) that will be effective then. To see which days garbage collection is scheduled, see the 2021 Garbage/Recycling Pickup Schedule. Please have cans out by 7 a.m. on your collection morning.
Not sure your collection day? Type in your address on our Government Services Map.
2021 Holiday Collection
Garbage collection is affected by the holiday schedule from the Transfer Station. Click here to view their website.
- Memorial Day - May 31, pick up one day late
- Labor Day - September 6, pick up one day late
- Thanksgiving - November 25, pick up one day late (Thursday pickups ONLY)
- All other holidays are normal collection days.
You might also be interested in the 2021 Garbage/Recycling Pickup Schedule
Guidelines to Ensure Consistent Service:
- All trash/recycle containers must be placed outside by 7 AM.
- Place the container in the street with wheels against the curb or within two feet of the blacktop, and the front of the container facing the street.
- Containers must be placed four feet apart from other containers and eight feet from mailboxes, poles, fences, trees, or parked vehicles for easy access.