Office Location & Hours
Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Emergency/After Hours: 801.804.4440
Republic Services: 801.785.5935
Spanish Fork City contracts its solid waste collection services with Republic Services (formerly Allied Waste). If you have questions concerning your garbage service, contact Republic Services at 801-785-5935. To look at Republic Services' Utah County website, go to https://www.republicservices.com/municipality/utah-county-ut.
Garbage pickups are on Monday and Tuesday. Please have cans out by 7:00 am regardless. For route information see the Garbage Collection route map. To see which days garbage collection is scheduled, see the 2020 Garbage/Recycling Pickup Schedule.
2020 Holiday Collection
Garbage collection is affected by the holiday schedule from the Transfer Station. Click here to view their website.
- Memorial Day - May 25, pick up one day late
- Labor Day - September 7, pick up one day late
- All other holidays are normal collection days.
You might also be interested in the 2020 Garbage/Recycling Pickup Schedule
Guidelines to Ensure Consistent Service:
- All trash/recycle containers must be placed outside by 7 AM.
- Place the container in the street with wheels against the curb or within two feet of the blacktop, and the front of the container facing the street.
- Containers must be placed four feet apart from other containers and eight feet from mailboxes, poles, fences, trees, or parked vehicles for easy access.
Spanish Fork City crews will begin picking up Christmas Trees on Wednesday, December 26 and will continue to pick up trees through Thursday, January 17. Trees must be placed at curbside and all lights, stands, and decorations removed. Do not place tree in any type of bag. To ensure tree pickup fill out the tree pickup form at spanishfork.org/christmastrees or call (801) 804-4500.