You can limit your risk of being a victim of vehicle burglaries and thefts by taking some simple steps.
- Dont park your cars on the street at night if possible
- Park vehicles deep into your property and if possible in garages
- Keep all doors locked on vehicles.
- If you leave valuables in your car put them out of sight such as in your trunk or under a blanket.
- Keep your property well lit with exterior lighting.
Immediately report any suspicious incidents, especially those occurring late at night; such as loud noises, loitering individuals, or any other suspicious activity.