Spanish Fork City allows residents to keep two (2) dogs/cats on their property. An exception is made if a resident obtains a kennel permit. With a kennel permit, a resident may keep up to four (4) animals. Certain requirements need to be met in order to obtain the permit.
The fee for a kennel permit is $25 per year. Permits must be obtained at the Spanish Fork Police Department, 789 West Center.
For more information please see Title 6 of the Municipal Code.
- Being a Good Pet Neighbor
- The DO'S and DON'TS of Dog and Cat Ownership
- Animals Running at Large / Leash Law
- Animal Licensing
- Barking Dogs
- Dogs in Public Areas
- How Many Dogs/Cats May I Own
- Pot Bellied Pigs
- What Type of Animals Are Allowed in Residential Areas
- What About Pets in a Disaster
- Wild Aware Utah