COVID-19 Resources & Updates
Personal Preventative Measures
It is very important that residents be educated and proactive in measures that can slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Research shows that this virus is less severe for the general population; however, preventive measures taken by all can help protect the most vulnerable members of our community, including older adults and those with serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, or respiratory issues. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following as preventative measures that everyone should take to help slow the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol)
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes
- If you are experiencing symptoms, stay home
- We recommend and encourage residents to practice social distancing to reduce the potential spreading of the virus.
To sign up for Spanish Fork’s emergency alerts click here to create an account.
Other COVID-19 Information
For general information regarding COVID-19, please visit:
Online City Resources
Spanish Fork City offices remain open to the public; however, we strongly encourage residents to take advantage of online resources rather than come into the office. Below are some common online resources that residents need:
- Pay Utility Bill: Pay by phone (855.279.3197) or online (xpressbillpay.com). You can also sign up for ACH Autopay.
- Sign up for or cancel utilities
- Business Licensing or Building Permits
- Recreation Registration
- Library Holds
A list of other contact information for City offices and staff is available here.
Spanish Fork City has established an Economic Response Task Force to address challenges impacting local businesses because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Task Force has compiled a variety of federal, state, and local resources available to help businesses. The Task Force has a dedicated website with these resources and more.