Spanish Fork Community Theater
Spanish Fork Community Theater has been pleasing audiences since 1983. We perform family-friendly shows several times per year with our big musical as part of the local Fiesta Days celebration in July.
The mission of Spanish Fork Community Theater is to provide an opportunity for community members, of all ages, to work together to create fun, family-friendly entertainment while seeking to create and produce superior theatrical experiences. We are excited to showcase the veteran talents of our community and to educate and participate in the growth of new talents.
Board of Directors
We are grateful for the many hours of service provided by our dedicated board of directors at SFCT. The current board of directors includes: Jan Hunsaker - Board President, Andrew Hunsaker, Dan Bigler, Krystal Bigler, Whitney Bradham, Joe Broderick, Karen Grant, Ken Jensen, Cami Jensen, Ryan Law, Traci Law, Brock Larson, Mike Maurin, Debbie Maurin, Heidi Messenger, Taralyn Parker, Natalie Rose, Steve Whitehead, and BJ Wright.
If you are interested in joining us as a Spanish Fork Community Theater Board Member, please fill out an online application which includes your strengths and skills, and be willing to serve where you will be the most effective. Below are the requirements for all SFCT board members.
Requirements for all SFCT Board Members
- SFCT Board Members should attend the majority of the required meetings throughout the year. If they are unable to attend, they need to communicate with the board president regarding their absence.
- SFCT Board Members should serve on at least one committee.
- SFCT Board Members should make their best effort to communicate with their committee heads and the board president regarding their responsibilities and report their progress frequently.
- Every SFCT Board Member must audition for a show if they desire to be a cast member. Board membership is not a guarantee of any particular role.
- Every SFCT Board Member should do their best to maintain a willing spirit and a positive attitude. They should work to form a community of gratitude and respect.
- SFCT Board Members should research potential shows and vote according to the show that will best serve the mission and purpose of SFCT.
Spanish Fork Community Theater is incredibly grateful to our sponsors. Your generosity allows us to produce a top-quality show which enriches the lives of all citizens of Spanish Fork and many surrounding cities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about sponsoring our upcoming show.
Please help us show our appreciation to our sponsors by visiting these businesses: J-Mart Printing & Copy Center and Spring Creek Mechanical
Thank you for your interest in Spanish Fork Community Theater. For questions, to volunteer, direct, assist with production, or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible.