Canyon View RV Park
Rules & Regulations
- Reservations MUST be made at LEAST 7 days in advance to be guaranteed a RV spot [if available]. Otherwise you may drop in and check availability for RV spots. Reservations can be made by calling (801)804-4600, or in person at Spanish Fork Parks & Recreation Office, 775 North Main Street. Reservations must be paid for at the time you make your reservation.
- Each RV site has electrical and water hookups. There is one central sewer dump area.
- Drop in campers should pay at the fee station. A caretaker is on site.
- 14 day camping limit per spot [re-entry 7 days from check-out date of any city-operated campground].
- Camping in designated camp areas only.
- Tents may be put in RV spots, but will pay the same fee as RVs. The cost is $20.00 per night per spot. Since this is a city park, the Golden Age Pass is not accepted
- In accordance with Spanish Fork Municipal Code, 9.04.030(C)(2), alcohol possession or consumption is prohibited in any city park.
- Pets must be leashed, owners are responsible for pet cleanup.
- There are NO FIREWORKS allowed in the park. This includes the 4th and 24th of July celebrations.
- Use of firearms, archery, or any type of weapon is prohibited.
- Curfew & quiet time is 10:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- No parking in the road.
- No motorcycles, 4 wheelers or other OHVs.
- No removal or cutting of any trees, plants, or natural materials.
- No fires.
- No portable fire pits.
- All garbage needs to be disposed of properly.
- Canyon View Park has a variety of amenities, including a playground, volleyball court, ball field, fishing pond (ages 12 & under) and green space. These amenities may not be reserved, but are available on a first come first serve basis to all park patrons. NO GOLFING of any kind allowed at the Canyon View Park.
- $20.00 per night - per RV Spot
- Tents may camp in RV spots, but will pay same price as RV Units.
- Refunds will be given, less processing fee, if cancellation is made at least two (2) weeks prior to reservation date. After that date no refunds will be given. No refund of rental fee will be given due to inclement weather.
FOR EMERGENCIES Dial 911
TO REPORT VANDALISM CALL (801) 804-4700 or Notify the Police Online