Parks & Recreation
If you or any of your family members will be participating in any Parks & Recreation programs, you must have a current Lifetime Family Liability Waiver on file with the Parks & Recreation Office.
- Our department uses a LIFETIME family liability waiver.
- The family waiver must be filled out by a parent or guardian.
- Participants that are 18 years or older should fill out their own waiver.
- Completed waivers must be submitted to the Parks & Recreation Office at 775 North Main or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-804-4620.
- Waivers must be kept current. If information changes (address, phone, email) or you need to add new family members, you must contact the Parks & Recreation Office.
- Fees will not be accepted for anyone that is not covered by a liability waiver.
- The information provided on the waiver is used to set you up in our online registrations program, RecOnline.