Does your child love to draw, paint, dance, act, cook, or discover new ways of expression? Then you need to sign them up for this summer’s most incredible Youth Arts Festival around. The Youth Arts Festival is a creative art experience for children and teenagers ages 18 months to 18 years.
The Festival aims to engage and enrich all children through music, dance, art, literature, drama and so much more! This unique program is held weekdays for a full two-weeks. The wide variety of classes offered and the low cost has made it a model that many city arts programs have wanted to emulate.
This year we are excited for all of our exceptional art, culinary, and dance classes for all ages. We are thrilled to offer new digital classes made possible through the RAP Tax grant we received last year. We have something for everyone, including an Adaptable Art class for kids with special needs.
We are excited to announce that 2021 class fees have been reduced by $15 per class thanks to funding provided by the Spanish Fork Recreation, Arts, and Parks Program (RAP).
The Spanish Fork Youth Arts Festival is educational, fun, and one of the best summer programs around. We have amazing and professional teachers. Nourish your child's creativity, imagination, and artistic ability through the Youth Arts Festival this summer starting June 7th!
- Classes held at Spanish Fork High School. (99 North 200 West)
- No non-resident fees charged.
- Registration begins Wednesday, May 12, 2021 and ends on Thursday, May 27, 2021.
- Online registration will be available at reconline.spanishfork.org
- You may register in person at the Parks & Recreation Office, 775 N Main Street. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- One T-shirt per participant, even if registered for more than one class.
- Classes fill on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes may be canceled if there is not sufficient enrollment. Students in a canceled class will have the opportunity to sign up for another class or get a full refund with no processing fee.
- For more information, contact the Spanish Fork Parks & Recreation Office at 801-804-4600.
- No refunds will be given after the first day of class.
- If materials have already been purchased, the materials fee will not be refunded.
- All refunds (with the exception of classes canceled due to insufficient enrollment) will be less a $5.00 processing fee.
- Youth Arts Festival Committee Members will be inside the main entrance of SFHS to answer questions and give directions.
- Classes start on the hour and get out five minutes to the hour.
- Students are expected to be in the classroom for the entirety of the class, not out roaming the halls.
- Students should either be in class or have adult supervision if they have an hour or more break between classes.
- No parents are allowed in class unless specified in the class description.
- Only students registered in the class are allowed in the classroom.
- Children under the age of six must be picked up from the classroom by an adult or sibling over the age of twelve, even if it is only to escort them to their next class.
- Parents should have a predetermined pick-up location on the east or south side of the high school to ensure the safety of their child(ren) and festival participants.
- Participants are expected to follow instructions from all Arts Festival employees, volunteers, and staff.
- As part of their registration, participants agree to adhere to the “Participant Code of Conduct.”