Does your child love to draw, paint, dance, act, cook, or discover new ways of expression? Then you need to sign them up for this summer’s most incredible Youth Arts Festival around. The Youth Arts Festival is a creative art experience for children and teenagers ages 18 months to 18 years.
The Festival aims to engage and enrich all children through music, dance, art, literature, drama, digital arts, and so much more! This unique program is held weekdays for a full two-weeks. The wide variety of classes offered and the low cost has made it a model that many city arts programs have wanted to emulate.
The Spanish Fork Youth Arts Festival is educational, fun, and one of the best summer programs around. We have amazing and professional teachers. Nourish your child's creativity, imagination, and artistic ability through the Youth Arts Festival this summer!
- Registration opens late Spring (date TBA) online at reconline.spanishfork.org. It is recommended that you confirm your online account status and passwords prior to registration opening. This will ensure quick and easy registration, when the time comes, to register for the activities you’d like to participate in.
- Classes start at $35, see class list for specific prices.
- All classes run for the full two weeks.
- One class per hour per student. There will be no refunds if you sign up for multiple classes during the same hour.
- Class sizes are limited and fill up quickly.
- Classes held at Maple Mountain High School located at 51 North Spanish Fork Parkway.
- Meals and snacks are not provided. Please send your child with snacks, a water bottle, and lunch if needed.
- Parents are not allowed in the classrooms unless specified in class description.
- One T-shirt per participant, even if registered for more than one class.
- Classes fill on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes may be canceled if there is not sufficient enrollment. Students in a canceled class will have the opportunity to sign up for another class or get a full refund with no processing fee.
- NO refunds available.
- Waiting list is NOT available.
- Youth Arts Festival Committee Members will be inside the main entrance of the school to answer questions and give directions.
- Classes start on the hour and get out five minutes to the hour.
- Students are expected to be in the classroom for the entirety of the class, not out roaming the halls.
- Students should either be in class or have adult supervision if they have an hour or more break between classes.
- No parents are allowed in class unless specified in the class description.
- Only students registered in the class are allowed in the classroom.
- Children under the age of six must be picked up from the classroom by an adult or sibling over the age of twelve, even if it is only to escort them to their next class.
- Parents should have a predetermined pick-up location to ensure the safety of their child(ren).
- Participants are expected to follow instructions from all Arts Festival employees, volunteers, and staff.
- As part of their registration, participants agree to adhere to the “Participant Code of Conduct.”
Want to be a teacher?
The Spanish Fork Youth Arts Festival is recruiting teachers for their summer program. Teachers are expected to come up with a class idea, create a budget, plan daily projects, and shop for supplies while following the city's purchasing policy. Teachers are paid a stipend which starts at $200 per class. If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online teacher interest form.