Utility Assistance Program
The Utility Assistance Program is a voluntary program to help low-income individuals and families with their utility bills. 100 percent of your donations are placed into a fund that is exclusively used for low-income utility assistance in Spanish Fork.
Donating to the Program through your Utility Bill
If you decide to participate your utility bill will be rounded to the nearest dollar each month. The difference will go to the Utility Assistance Program. Fill out the below form to donate to the Utility Assistance Program.
Applying for Utility Assistance
If you are experiencing a short-term need for payment assistance, you can contact Community Action Services and Food Bank to apply for aid. This financial assistance will be used to assist you with your Spanish Fork City utility bill.
Qualifying for Assistance:
- Assistance is only available to Spanish Fork City Residents.
- The household must have gross income under 150% of the federal poverty guidelines, have suffered a life-changing event, or have experienced a significant reduction in income.
- Assistance is limited to $300 a year.
- Participants are limited to assistance once a year.
- Payment will be made out and sent directly to Spanish Fork City.
Community Action Services and Food Bank:
815 S. Freedom Blvd
Suite 100, Provo, UT 84601
You may also be able to receive utility assistance from the HEAT program.
HEAT Program Contact Information:
Mountainland Association of Governments
586 E 800 N
Orem, UT 84097