For convenience in paying your Spanish Fork City Utility Bill we offer several options in addition to the regular mail option:
- ACH AutoPay — The city will automatically deduct payment from your checking or savings account on the 20th of each month. Click here to learn more and sign up.
- By Mail - Place your check in the return envelope and mail it back to us.
- Drop Box — Payment may be left in the utility drop box located in the west parking lot of the City Office.
- Pay-by-phone — For residential accounts only. You may pay your bill over the phone with a credit card by calling (855) 279-3197. This will connect you with our payment partner, XpressBillPay. A $3 fee applies for processing your payment over the phone.
- In-Office — Visit our office at 40 South Main Street, Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Online Payment — For residential accounts only. Visit our payment partner, XpressBillPay.
- XpressBillPay Mobile App — It is now possible for you to pay your bills via XpressBillPay with a free iOS app from the App Store. This app is currently only available for Apple devices.
There are many different ways to pay your utility bill, but the one that we have found that works best for residents is ACH Auto Pay. There are many benefits to this payment method, including:
- The ability to "set it and forget it" -- knowing that you don't have to lift a finger and your payment will still be made on time each month.
- As more residents have signed up for ACH Auto Pay, the City has seen a decrease in fees being assessed, the number of customers getting disconnected, and the amount of uncollectible bills being written off.
- ACH Auto Pay helps keep utility rates low since there are no merchant processing fees. Every year the City pays over $100,000 in merchant fees. Just imagine what could good could be done with that money!