- 8,400 seat Main Outdoor Arena with lower tier box seating and upper tier bench seating. 42,000 sq. ft. floor
- Two covered arenas totaling 60,500 sq. ft.
- 24,000 sq. ft. trade show building (Indoor Tennis Court Building)
- Six horse stall buildings totaling 27,392 sq. ft. with 159 stalls
- High Chaparral - Events office and 2,400 sq. ft. meeting room with banquet facilities
- Ponderosa - 6,300 sq. ft. meeting/banquet room with kitchen and restrooms
- Caretaker's Residence
- Public address system from office to arenas and entire grounds
- Totally paved (asphalt) grounds
- Paved parking for 700 vehicles
- Stock washing facilities
- Equipment to work and take care of the arenas
- Large, shaded and grassy picnic area
- 40 RV hookups with full water and electrical
- Restrooms with showers
#1 Arena - Small Indoor Arena (Yellow Barn)
- Total area: 20,000 square feet
- Seating capacity: 500
- Arena floor: 18,000 square feet
- 69 stalls
- Major events: Utah Jr. Livestock Show (7,000 spectators), Utah County Fair (10,000 spectators), Utah Ram Sale (3,000 spectators), Missouri Fox Trotters Show (2,000 spectators), Jack Russell Fox Terrier Dog Show (3,000 spectators).
- This arena is used all year round. Horse shoes, cow cutting, barrel racing, etc. This arena is very popular in the winter for public riding.
#2 Arena - Spanish Fork Arena (Outdoor Arena)
- Newly constructed for Fiesta Days Rodeo, July 2012. Arena Images
- Seating capacity: 8,400
- Arena floor: 42,000 square feet
- 22 stalls
Major events: Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo (34,000), Utah County Fair (10,000), Vivant Company Party (6,000), Utah High School Rodeo (20,000), Utah 4-H Horse Show (10,000), Utah Reining Association (5,000), Utah Quarter Horse Association Fall Futurity (5,000).
This arena is one of the very finest outdoor arenas in the entire state. The layout of the bucking chutes and the roping box is perfect. There is not a bad seat in the house. This arena is used every day through the summer months. Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo is held here each year. The participants and the spectators really like the set up of this arena. We have rodeos, horse shows, circus, cow cutting, boxing events and many other major events.
#3 Arena - Large Indoor Arena (Willie Barn)
- Seating capacity: 1,000
- Arena floor: 40,500 square feet
- 24 stalls
Major events: National Barrel Racing Association (twice monthly from Nov-March and once monthly during other months including State Finals - 27,000), Utah Cutting Horse Association (1,000), Utah Paint Horse Association (5,000), Utah Arabian Horse Association (5,000), Utah Quarter Horse Association (5,000), Utah County Fair (10,000), Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo (30,000), Rich Roping of Utah (2,000), Spanish Fork Roping Club (1,000).
Diamond Fork Riding Club has started a winter rodeo and it has been very successful
Indoor Tennis Court Building
This building is very popular with craft and trade shows because of its location. The building has four tennis courts. When the nets are removed it provides 24,000 square feet of unobstructed floor space. For more information please visit the Indoor Tennis Court Building Information Page.
High Chaparral Room
The High Chaparral Room features a 2,500 Square Foot banquet room, along with a kitchen, restrooms, and show office. For more information please visit the High Chaparral Information Page.
Ponderosa Event Center
The Ponderosa Event Center is the newest banquet facility in Spanish Fork City. It features a 6,140 square foot banquet room as well as a kitchen and restrooms. For more information please visit the Ponderosa Event Center Information Page.
- #1 Barn 69 stalls
- #2 Barn 22 stalls
- #3 Barn 24 stalls
- #4 Barn 24 stalls
- #5 Barn 20 stalls
- total # of stalls 159 stalls
- We rent our stalls for horse boarding through the autumn and winter months.(Sept.1 till Mar.1)
- Call ahead if you are passing through Spanish Fork and need to board a horse overnight. RV stalls available also.